One of our Direct client is looking for
SAP Developer/Programmer- Expert @ Raleigh, NC
Remote Now, Later Onsite.
1. Writing custom SAP code using ABAP or JAVA language to satisfy business requirements
2. Establishing SAP software settings to support specific business rules, validations, and default values
3. Long-term support of SAP infrastructure, technologies, and functionality, including services to upgrade system configuration and functionality due to an SAP system or release upgrade
4. Experience with SAP Lumira Designer
5. Experience with BW/4 HANA
6. Experience with development and implementation of datasources in SAP ECC and CRM systems
7. Experience with extracting data using HANA SDI, SDA from SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 Mainframe databases and Web Services
8. Experience with Business Objects Reporting including WEBI, Crystal Reports, Analysis for Office and converting Bex workbooks to Business Objects Reports
9. Experience with development and support of SAP Netweaver BW objects such as InfoCubes, DSOs, Infosets, Transformations, Infoobjects, APDs and Analysis Authorizations
10. Experience in developing enterprise dashboard using Tableau and SAP Analytics Cloud experience preferred
Our most valuable assets are our employees. We help our clients achieve a competitive advantage through our 'key' resources - who can be 'Hired', Trained and Retained, to achieve a competitive edge in the marketplace. Our key motto is "Today’s talent. Tomorrow’s success".