This is Anand from Systemian. Hope you are doing well!
We are looking for a Sr. Business Analyst in Lansing, MI for 8+ months contract position. Please send your resume along with hourly rate expectations to email@example.com asap or call me at 919-635-5633.
Please share your employer details.
Title: Sr. Business Analyst
Location: Lansing, MI
Duration: 8+ months
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates Treasury's business systems and user needs. Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective
The position is responsible for the following:
• Senior Business Analyst with both functional and SAP skills
• Serve as a communication bridge between non-technical business users and technical solution developers
• Elicit and document functional requirements
• Develop and document technical system requirements
• Review and document business processes
• Contribute to use case / user stories estimates
• Develop use case / user stories documentation
• Develop functional designs
• Support system design and development
• Prepare realistic, practically valid, versatile test data
• Develop software test plans
• Participate in Regression testing, Quality Assurance testing, User acceptance testing
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Work with stakeholders and discover the underlying business need
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients
• Ensure requirements and business solutions map to a business need
• Assists with documentation, training materials, and knowledge transfer between technical teams and end-users
• Serves as a technical consultant to Treasury clients to develop solutions to streamline critical business processes according to Treasury’s strategic plan
• Participate in a variety of analytical assignments that provide for the enhancement, integration, maintenance and implementation of Treasury’s policies, procedures, and information systems.
Thanks & Regards,
Maximize Automation, Maximize Cloud, and Maximize Customer Experience