Title: Quality Specialist with SAP MM/FI Module
Location: Dallas, TX
Job Mode: FTE
Immediate Interview Available
Cloud Integration Gateway team Design, Develop, Test and release SAP Ariba Integration Solutions. We are responsible for providing out of the box Integration for Ariba solutions with SAP ERP, S/4 HANA using Integration Middleware like SAP Cloud Platform Integration, NetWeaver PI, ITK (Ariba owned solution) with Protocol used for Integration such as IDOC, SOAP, cXML on http, BAPI. As a Quality Specialist you will work with a scrum team with special focus to Quality Assurance and test related tasks. You will collaborate with QA Manager and scrum team to establish testing metrics, test scenarios, test automation, manual techniques to achieve quality objectives.
- Work on SAP Ariba > S/4 HANA Integration by applying functional expertise.
- Identify the functional areas which are not covered in testing & build test cases around those areas
- Translate functional requirements and technical documentation into test plans and test cases
- Write and develop test cases based on real time business scenarios for SAP Integration
- Participate in requirement and design reviews & provide vital inputs
- Guide & mentor the junior members in the team on features / functionalities.
- Debug issues encountered & provide quick but appropriate solutions
- Be part of continuous improvement in test methodology & strategy
- Propose for enhancements in the existing features & functionalities
- Constantly challenge self to find unique and “hard to find” bugs to improve product quality
- Document, research, and communicate defects discovered during test execution
- Provide regular reports on test status, and risk assessments on product quality and features
- Work closely with development team members to analyze and resolve defects identified by the test team.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Overall of 5-7 year’s testing experience on SAP S/4 HANA or SAP ECC.
- Strong understanding of QA Processes; Practices & Methodologies is the basic requirement
- Should be well versed with Procure to Pay Cycle process & should have procurement domain experience
- Good Knowledge of SAP modules, SPRO configurations/settings, with functional experience in SAP MM/FI module is a must.
- Working knowledge of the SAP programming language ABAP is highly preferred
- Working knowledge of middleware like SAP PI is a definite plus
- Working knowledge of automation tools like RIT, eCatt Jenkins is preferred
- Must be a quick learner with strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Self-driven, independent & should be able to work with minimal supervision
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Center of Excellence)
Phone: +1 (470)-531-1462
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.