We’re looking for people who put their innovation work to advance our success – and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
You can be based anywhere in the US or Canada in the Eastern, Central, or Mountain time zones. You can work remotely for the most part but will be required to be in the office when needed. This is not a 100% remote position.
Please note - this is a full time, direct hire, staff position.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IN THIS POSITION:
In this position, you will:
- Be part of a real global and multinational team with Business analysts located in North America, Europe, Russia, India and China
- Be part of SAP implementation team where all the activities are done internally: new implementations, roll outs and system improvements
- Help in improving the existing SAP template
- Have dedicated responsibility for the FI/CO application, primarily for the North America business
- Work closely with the Finance team in order to secure system functionalities
- Support the Business globally with a specific focus on North America
- Act as a resource in the area of Finance to support other nVent ERP systems
- Academic background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Economics
- Previous experience:
- Ideally 7 years of experience
- Ideally 5 years of SAP FI/CO configuration experience
- Consulting company experience a plus
- Deep configuration knowledge of the SAP FI/CO module
- Complete understanding of Finance business processes
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to be flexible
- Ability to work in an unstructured problem-solving environment and to taking responsibility for collaboratively developing solutions
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications for development
- Available to travel (max 10%)