Engagement Manager - US (Remote/Virtual) – Negotiable Annual Base Compensation w/full benefits – Stock/Equity - Annual Bonus Eligibility – Up to 20% Travel
Our client, a global provider of mobile communications platforms is seeking an experienced, software development professional to join their US-based team, virtually and remotely to work in the capacity of Engagement Manager. The chosen candidate will be an integral part of the organization’s long-term relationship with its global customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the long-term success of the relationship. In order to succeed in this team, you must have the passion and desire to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
* Own and lead multiple, simultaneous customer engagements and implementations of SaaS solution(s).
* Develop strong customer relationships to become a trusted advisor for their customers' executives.
* Provide both engagement and technical leadership to the customer.
* Provide business acumen for customers and strive to understand the business problem we are solving in order to best configure the solution and exceed customer expectations.
* Gather functional and business requirements from client and translate into a functional hosted solution design according to client needs and scope of the organization’s products/services.
* Manage project team activities and oversee completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, and ensuring technical success.
* Work with the product management and development organization to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases of the product suite.
* Work with content management to channel commonalities across customers into best practices processes & product delivered templates.
* Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
* Work with Customer Success and Account Management teams to develop SOW's and identify areas of solution expansion and professional services
Best Industry - Enterprise SaaS companies, IT Services
Best Department – Practice Management, Engagement Management
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline is required. MBA or MS is a plus, but not required
3 - 5 years of system implementation, SI consulting or change management experience as a Senior Consultant and/or Engagement Manager is required
Technical application implementation experience especially related to knowledge and application of change management applications.
Demonstrated ability to manage individual and engagement-wide scope of work is required.
Strong project management skills and proven ability to execute against a defined methodology and deliver projects within scope, budget, and timeline is required.
A proven track record of meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert is essential in this role.
Knowledge and application of internal communications applications and financial management including Project budgets, cost allocations, capital and operating expense handling, etc. is required.
Strong program portfolio management, and application / infrastructure support is required.
Strong knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments is required.
Ability to lead client training, design and knowledge transfer sessions both remote and on-site is essential and mandatory in this role.
Experience w/MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.) is required.
Operational knowledge of internal communication domains including MS 365, Sharepoint, Yammer, Intranets, Workday, PeopleSoft, etc. are required.
Strong communications skills (verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation) are required.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Strong skills in data analysis/manipulation
Experience and ability to work in a multi-disciplined environment is essential in this role
Up to 40% Domestic Travel Required
US Citizens or Green Card holders only apply.