THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN BANNOCKBURN, ILLINOIS. UNFORTUNATELY, NO RELOCATION OR SPONSORSHIP IS PROVIDED AT THIS TIME.
This position will be a core team member of the Avalign ERP project “Project ONE”. The IT ERP Project Manager is responsible for overall planning, mobilization, coordination, execution, delivery and completion of ERP projects on time and within budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Lead the ERP project though multiple deployments project ensuring delivery on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure clean and timely project mobilization through planning and resource management
- Setup and maintain effective project governance structures
- Manage scope through change requests. Assess impact to scope, schedule and cost and communicate with key stakeholders. Strong adherence to scope control, standard OOB as much as possible
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan defining project tasks and resource requirements. Ensure all tasks are completed on time
- Provide strong financial management, reporting and transparency
- Management of suppliers and related contracts
- Monitor and report on project status to all stakeholders. Escalate issues as required
- Maintain a issues / risk register and actively manage items that may impact project cost, quality, scope or schedule
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Complete Weekly, monthly status reports
- Partner with the project team to ensure compliance with regulations, policies, standards, procedures, and associated documentation including but not limited to computer systems validation, SOX, and PM standards
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide annual support to budgeting process
- Participate actively in IT department and leadership / key stakeholder meetings and projects
- Provide regular feedback to IT leaders with opportunities / recommendations for process improvements on IT project operations
- Travel as required approximately 10%
- Take on additional tasks as assigned in the ERP project
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education– Four-year degree from accredited college / university in relevant areas
- Certification – PMP certified required