NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our team in Phoenix, Arizona (US-AZ), United States (US).
- Project Management (Project Plans, Schedule Management, Customer collaboration)
- SCRUM Management
- Facilitate workshops
- Responsible for managing the project end to end and also oversee the delivery
- Knowledge in the Healthcare Provider industry is crucial including healthcare applications
- Scope Management, Schedule Management, Cost Management, Resource Management, Risk Management, Communication Management
- High quality is planned and delivered on the project, meeting all agreed upon requirements and ensuring high customer satisfaction through the management of the overall customer experience.
- Coordinate with team members across different geographies.
- 3-5 Years Prior Experience of Managing Projects in Agile & SCRUM methodologies
- 1-3 Years Knowledge in the Healthcare Provider industry is crucial including healthcare applications
- 1-3 Years Experience leading Data Integration, Business Intelligence and Big Data projects is highly desired
- 3-5 Years Experience and proven team and client collaboration skills
- PM3/PMP Certified and SCRUM Certification
Education: Bachelor/Master of Computer Application or equivalent engineering/IT degree from an accredited University.